Job: Planning Director
Job type: Full time, Salaried
Wage: $71,975.96 - $83,439.86/yr. DOE
Location: Florence, CO.
Works under the direct supervision of City Manager
- performs professional work in the field of operational planning, review, and evaluation of project proposals, plats, and all land use submittals and long-range planning
- ensures compliance with zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and Master Plan
- formulates recommendations and prepares written reports for appropriate boards
- acts as liaison with the public, developers, City and County officials
- staff representative to Planning Commission, City Council, and Zoning Board of Adjustments.
Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a college degree in municipal planning; minimum two (2) years experience in the municipal planning department.
How to Apply: Send professional resume, with cover letter, as well as a list of professional and personal references including telephone numbers to the City of Florence, 600 West 3rd Street, Florence, CO 81226 or e-mail to c[email protected]. Position open until filled.