Job: Tire Technician
Job type: Full time, Hourly
Location: Salida, CO.
As an Automotive Tire Technician for Big O Tires, you will be responsible for servicing and performing maintenance of tires and wheels in an accurate and timely manner. You are honest, have a solid work ethic and high motivation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mounting and dismounting automotive tires Installing new wheels
- Attaching and re-balancing wheels
- Repairing, rotating, and inflating tires
- Performing oil changes or any type of flushes and maintenance
- Calibrating TPMS
- Inventory stocking
- Participating in training follows safety procedures
- Testing and installing batteries
- Test-driving vehicles after maintenance
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Availability to work holidays, weekends, and after regular business hours as needed
- Reliable transportation to work
- Ability to learn new concepts and use technical materials
- Capability to safely operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Willingness to work with hazardous materials and in outdoor weather conditions
- Complies with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) regulations
- Ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or driving) for up to nine hours per shift
- Ability to move and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet company requirements including successful pre-employment drug screening,
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), and criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin. We are committed to building a culturally diverse faculty.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.