Job: Resident Assistant
Job Type: Full time, Hourly
Location: Canon City, CO.
This job requires successful completion of our internal CNA Training class within 30 days of hire with licensure completed 120 days following class completion. Provides basic personal service to residents/patients under the direction and supervision of an RN, LPN, or LVN.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitchers, etc.
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing the wheelchair.
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS Sufficient education to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “View Application” below for more detail on this specific job.