Job: Reliability Supervisor
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Location: Florence, CO.
Why work for us?
Driven by our purpose: Building progress for people and the planet. We are transforming to become the leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim US offers an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt, concrete products and construction services that have been the foundation for infrastructure projects across the globe. To move the industry forward to a greener future we need people who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture. Are you ready to build progress with us?
The Reliability Supervisor is responsible of all reliability maintenance activities at the plant. A team of reliability technicians report to the Reliability Supervisor. They are also responsible for ensuring preventive maintenance work is completed is a safe, efficient and timely manner and in compliance with environmental requirements.
About the role:
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Organize, schedule, and oversee daily preventive maintenance activities.
- Supervise, train, and develop preventive maintenance staff to achieve the department goals in a manner to create employee ownership; create bench strength and succession plans.
- Ensure that reliability programs and defined route are being implemented and capture the relevant data and information, update and maintain records in the system and being relayed to planners and supervisors for planning purposes
- Evaluate and recommend solutions based on reliability findings affecting overall equipment efficiency.
- Recommend, initiate and approve requisitions, PM orders and other associated SAP transactions to obtain required contractor services, equipment, and supplies.
- Assist in preparing recommendations for capital expenditures.
- Interface with mechanical maintenance supervisors, planners, process engineers and production coordinators to ensure alignment of preventive maintenance activities, (inspection, vibration and lube routes)
- Assist in preparing annual maintenance budget and staying within that budget.
- Ensure that employees observe safe work practices and perform work assignments within MSHA and company safety guidelines.
- Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance work with other departments to enhance overall equipment efficiency and maximum production.
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist reliability manager to come up with a decision based on reliability status and findings of plant equipment
- Work with maintenance planners and supervisors to execute preventive and predictive maintenance program
- Work with process engineer in improving the plant reliability
- Assist reliability manager in the development of the maintenance budget and the tracking of expenses
- Provide assistance in the mechanical design and execution of plant capital projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree Field of Study
Preferred: Engineering, specifically Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering.
Required Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Travel Requirements: Occasionally
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and communication (verbal and written) skills are required.
- Knowledge of maintenance planning with the ability to create and implement maintenance and process systems.
Required Computer and Software Skills: SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Microsoft Project Management
What we Offer...
- Eligible for $10K Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Dress for your day policy
- Holistic health well-being programs for physical, mental/emotional and financial health with access to resources and benefits to help focus on staying well through education and prevention
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance coverage immediately upon hire
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent Care
- Vision and other voluntary benefits and discounts
- Retirement Savings – Choose from 401(k) pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax savings
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity Paternity)
- Educational Assistance Program
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.