Job: Production Analyst
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Location: Florence, CO.
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD PROGRESS WITH US?
Driven by our purpose: Building progress for people and the planet. We are transforming to become the global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving circular construction as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions Products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Work with all plant personnel to ensure and promote safety in the workplace. This person will assist with safety projects throughout the plant. Performing daily production analysis reporting as well as month-end closing tasks, and annual reporting consolidation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Act as the main point of contact and internal consultant for safety.
- Function as a safety leader in the plant by demonstrating a personal commitment to working safely and ensuring that the Portland Plant continues to eliminate work related risks by increased use of hazard recognition techniques.
- Function as a strong advocate and leader in promoting a safe working environment for all employees at the plant.
- Function as an integral member of the plant management team with a focus on plant performance and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for maintaining the master data in SAP including daily production reporting, long term planning (resource capacity, and heat factors), and surveying raw material, finished product, and fuel inventories.
- Responsible for production planning and process order management in SAP including but not limited to: monthly release of process orders, daily confirmation of process orders, clearing of goods movement errors occurring after confirmation, complete process orders monthly, balance physical inventories of cement, clinker, raw meal weekly and all other materials associated with production on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure production vs consumption ratios are correct for all process stages: raw material extraction, raw material preparation, raw meal preparation, clinker production, and cement production
- Ensure the accurate reporting and completion of downtime notifications
- Complete all necessary inputs into SAP for the budgeting process and verify the data entries into SAP via the BW Reports
- Become a BW power user (ability to create specific queries in regards to BW reports) Interface with maintenance on the weekly production/maintenance planning meeting
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Education: High School diploma/GED
Preferred: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study Preferred: Health Safety, Industrial, Process, Engineering, or related field
Required Work Experience: Leading or participation in safety related projects. Understanding of the cement and/or similar heavy industry is highly preferred.
Required Computer and Software Skills: MS Excel experience required, SAP is a plus
Travel Requirements: Some travel required, up to 5%
- Action Oriented
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Problem Solving
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Drive for Results
- Demonstrate a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to health, safety and environmental policies in all work environments and areas.
- Promote a culture of safety and exhibit these behaviors.
- Successful candidates must adhere to all safety protocols and proper use of Holcim approved Personal Protection Equipment ("PPE"), including but not limited to respirators. Employees that are required to wear respirators must be clean shaven where the respirator seal meets the face in order to pass the qualitative and quantitative fit tests.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Retirement Savings: Choose from 401(k) pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax savings
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance coverage
- Holistic Health Well-being programs
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent care
- Vision and other Voluntary benefits and discounts
- Paid time off paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave (maternity paternity)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Dress for your day policy
Your Holcim Experience:
Holcim offers endless opportunities for you to play your part. Whether you’re in a technical, managerial, or frontline role, you can shape a career that works for you. With Holcim you’ll have the chance to embrace the passion we share for our planet. You’ll be encouraged to seek out diverse perspectives, share your ideas and build the skills and connections you need to perform at your best. Because it’s only when we work together in a culture where everyone thrives, that we can build the world we all want to live in.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “View Application” below for more detail on this specific job.