Job: Marketing Operations Systems Engineer (Remote)
Job type: Full-time
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Marketing Operations Systems Engineer works closely with tool administrators focused on data engineering, analytics, orchestration, and security to build highly scalable systems.
Essential Responsibilities and Percentage of Time Spent (includes, but is not limited to):
- Responsible for sales and marketing technology architecture and documentation while ensuring that tech stack is compliant and meeting best practices for data flow and functionality (60%). Collaborate with business stakeholders and tool administrators to define the technical architecture of marketing systems Integrate marketing technology with newly purchased applications and streamline/optimize existing applications. Architect data feeds, tool configuration, and components needed to run complex automated marketing and sales journeys. Work with tool admins to ensure proper configuration and operation. Continuously improve systems by identifying, creating, and evolving to meet industry standards.
- Draft documentation and update ongoing documentation around new and existing system architecture (i.e., process, feature, function, and workflows) (40%). Define and document standardized processes and procedures, as well as security policies, principles, and practices within our sales and marketing systems.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least five (5) years of experience in Information Technology focused on marketing technology development
- At least two (2) years of marketing solutions architecture experience
- Fundamental working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo and their ecosystem
- Familiarity with the following, or similar, tools is preferred: Splash, Teams, GotoWebinar, Cvent etc.
- Experience documenting for with SOC Type Compliance
- Solid understanding of solution design and architecture, relational database concepts with exposure to SQL, data management, segmentation, and ETL best practices, and scripting and query development
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn and become proficient in new technologies and integrations
- Ability to consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to actively learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learnings
- Ability to determine when to escalate problems to leadership and when to carry out solutions on your own
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment while being self-motivated and results-oriented
- Highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Required Education Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $100,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
**Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate