Job: Department of Human Services Grant Coordinator
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Location: Salida, CO.
The Department of Human Services is looking for a Grant Coordinator. The Grant Coordinator is responsible for writing and managing 10 - grants a year including meeting with Program Staff to glean information to complete quarterly, semi-annual and annual/end-of-year reports and annual budget. The Grant Coordinator works with the CFO and director and staff to ensure grant applications are completed and submitted, contracts are executed timely, scope of work is accomplished, status reports are filed, and budgets are spent and revised with funders as necessary. The Grant Coordinator is responsible fore creating and maintaining spreadsheets to track grant spending against budgets, preparing invoices in accordance with specific guidelines and navigating numerous State and Federal online reporting systems.
This position also ensures internal controls are followed and that expenses claimed for reimbursement are within program and agency guidelines and are properly documented and approved.
- This position requires a highly organized and dynamic individual, with proven grant and project management experience and a strong background in writing/managing grants and billing and budget management.
- Must be both strategic (big picture) and detail oriented.
- This position requires strong computer skills, time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field required, completion of basic accounting coursework, Master's Degree preferred.
- Grant/budge writing and management.
Salary range is $45,000 to $67,000; benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription, and disability insurances, retirement plan, paid leaves and holidays.
Please send cover letter, resume, County application, and 3 reference letters to [email protected].
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “View Application” below for more detail on this specific job.