Job: Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Location: Florence, CO.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
We are looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for in-clinic, in Florence, CO and Pueblo, CO --as well as surrounding areas--working with children, adolescents, and adults. Must be available to work some late afternoons and evenings, depending on need.
*Basic Life Support (BLS)/First Aid.
*Master's Level Degree
*AFTERNOON/EVENING/LATE EVENING AVAILABILITY
*Willingness and ability to work late afternoons and evenings, and to drive to appointments.
*Clear background check.
*Flexibility and availability to work afternoons and evenings.
*DEPENDABILITY! The clients depend on their services, and are highly affected when their clinicians call out frequently.
*One year of experience as a supervising BCBA (but personality is most important!).
*High familiarity with basic elements of ABA such as DTT, Task Analyses, Behavior Intervention Plans, date-taking, reinforcement schedules, etc.
*Familiarity with standard behavioral-based assessments including Vineland, VB-MAPP, ABLLS, PDDBI, etc.
*Experience with children, adolescents, and adults who display developmental delays and exhibit maladaptive behaviors.
· Utilizes ABA principles in home, agency, and or community settings to assist staff in maximizing learning opportunities for clients.
· Conducts initial and ongoing functional behavior assessments when due, write exit reports, and develop behavior treatment instructional plans in the best interest of each individual client. Initial reports are to be written within 96 hours of the assessment, and daily supervision notes on the individual staff and or clients are to be annotated at the end of the supervision period in Catalyst.
· Designs, implements, and monitors applied behavior analysis programs keeping within OGBC’s theoretical framework of services delivery.
· Oversees the implementation of behavior analysis programs implemented by OGBC RBTs and BTs, and ensure treatment integrity throughout the treatment plans, as well as ensure appropriate daily data is collected and frequently uploaded to the Catalyst program.
· Works directly with clients, when necessary (with no BT/RBT), including covering sessions for RBTs/BTs when needed and when insurance units allow for it.
· Attends company meetings and trainings.
· Maintains all necessary credentials.
· Assists in the training of BCBA candidate supervision when needed. This is to include meeting with supervisors as well as candidates and tracking candidate satisfaction and progress.
· Assists in the training of new technicians without RBT credentials, as well as all technicians who are training with clients that are novel to them. This is to include meeting with both the technicians and their primary trainers/supervisions.
· Ensures coverage of her own clients and technicians during cancellations.
· Ensures coverage of own clients when the BCBA must call out for illness or other emergencies, or for scheduled vacations.
· Communicates with the assigned regional clinical director and/or clinic site administrator concerning any cancellations of clients or staff who are scheduled at a clinical site.
*Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
*Paid time off
*Accrued sick pay
*401k and 401k match
*Lots of room to grow depending on dedication to clients, colleagues, and techs!
Clinicians wear masks while working in person with clients.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “View Application” below for more detail on this specific job.