Job: Assistant General Manager
Job type: Part time
Location: Canon City, CO
Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile easily? When you say thank you, do you mean it? Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food? Do you love your team like you love your family? Do you know what it means to create a 5-star customer experience? Do you take your work seriously but not yourself? Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success? The success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands. Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching, and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team Member’s experience. The experience is your hands.
- Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike.
- Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Train, coach, and recognize great talent.
- Grow sales.
- Follow brand standards.
- Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
In this role, you will be eligible to participate in a Bonus Program, which is calculated each quarter based on your restaurant sales, profit, and voice of the customer metrics. (These metrics are subject to change). Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the following:
- Competitive pay ranging from $40,000 - $45,000 per year
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Voluntary Short Term Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401K contribution match of $.25 for each $1.00 contributed up to 8%
- Two week’s paid vacation (to start!)
- Free shift meals and an employee discount
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Benefit Program
- Voluntary Identity Theft Protection Program
- Voluntary Legal Plan Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
- Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow direction.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and carry a minimum of $100,000 in liability insurance coverage.
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission: provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order to make a significant, positive impact in our local communities. As a franchisee of Taco Bell, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the following programs:
- Live Más Scholarship: This one-of-a-kind scholarship is for the next generation of innovators, creators, and dreamers – young adults who have passions and aspirations that do not fall into the traditional “academic” or “athletic” scholarship and are current team members at a Taco Bell restaurant. Scholarships range from $5,000 to $25,000 and will be awarded to Team Members (ages 16-24) who can clearly explain their life’s passion and how the Live Más Scholarship will help them reach their dreams.
- GEDWorks Program: This program covers the cost and provides resources to help employees who did not graduate from high school to earn their GED for free! Program resources are available in both English and Spanish.
- Guild Education: Through Taco Bell’s partnership, employees can get access to discounted tuition rates, federal aid, academic coaching, financial advising and more.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.