Job: Area Supervisor
Job type: Full time
Location: Canon City, CO
In this engaging leadership role, the Area Supervisor champions Papa Murphy’s commitment to quality, service, integrity, and teamwork by:
- Creating a positive experience and culture for your employees every day
- Hiring, training, developing, managing, and evaluating an ambitious, efficient crew of employees
- Providing incredible customer service and training store personnel to do the same.
- Flexing your business skills to create efficient operations, happy guests, and profit
- Ensuring Multi-Unit and Store Managers effectively complete duties, such as providing accurate reports, tracking and reconciling coupons and certificate, and creating and posting crew work schedules
- Ensuring all stores meet standards for optimum costs, top-notch performance, and Federal, State and Local labor laws.
- Ensuring all prep areas, equipment, and utensils meet sanitary standards in accordance with company and local health department standards.
- Baking up effective sales-building and creative local store marketing plans
- Upholding our commitment to proper operational, health, and reconciliation procedures
- Taking the lead in opening new stores
What you bring to the table: (Position-specific knowledge, skills, abilities, and more)
- 5 – 7 years of awesome supervisory experience at another lucky QSR Multi-unit experience
- ServSafe certification required – you’re a food and beverage safety expert!
- Ability to wow an audience with strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and strategies to keep customers lining up for more pizza
- Technically wholesome: Adequate computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and POS.
- Getting down to business: You have the know-how to analyze store financials, P&Ls, break-even, food costs, labor and other financial information to positively impact store operations
- You know how to meet deadlines, just like you know how to service a customer quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to travel via automobile with a valid driver’s license…no, not just for personal vacations, but for business purposes
- Stand and walk, reach with hands, and arms, bend and stoop, kneel or crouch; this job has you on your feet up to 75% of the time.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. (Not as heavy as a lion!)
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.