Job: Warehouse Sales 1
Job Type: Full time, Part time, Hourly
Location: Westcliffe, CO,
Upholds the Vision, Mission, and Core Values of the company. The Warehouse Sales 1 will have a primary focus of assisting customers in the warehouse and preparing orders for the future. This position is responsible for stocking warehouse product, keeping the warehouse clean and free of obstructions, and assisting both customers and fellow warehouse associates.
NOTE: Will not be able to operate vehicles but will be permitted to drive forklift once signed off.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting customers Loading product from the barn and cull area
- Verifying product from loading ticket
- Open and close of warehouse
- Assisting with rental department in loading and unloading when needed
- Cleaning and organizing yard/barn area
- Unload trucks and verifying correct items are according to packing slips
- Noting all paperwork is correct and noting damage or discrepancies
- Stocking lumber area/placing product in a specified area
- Loading trucks for deliveries
- Safely preparing loads for deliveries and loading according to law
- Assist in inventory of all warehouse product
- Assisting manager with lumber inventory so orders are placed with vendor in a timely manner
- Assisting manager with lumber counts monthly
- Going through lumber and culling poor quality lumber and notifying manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Construction industry knowledge
- Knowledge in building materials
- Organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to stand for an extended period
- Move and handle up to 80 lbs
- Load and unload trucks
A minimum of 30 hours of continuing education directly related to this position is required annually.
Job responsibilities may change based on the needs of the business.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.