Job: RX Manager
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Location: Salida, CO.
What you'll do...
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications and required documentation.
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas by ensuring effective merchandise presentation, including accurate and competitive pricing, proper signing, in-stock and inventory levels, budgeting and forecasting sales, developing and maintaining cross functional relationships, and assessing economic trends and demographics.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas by analyzing and interpreting reports, implementing and monitoring loss prevention and safety controls, overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance reviews, developing and implementing action plans, and providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and strategic initiatives.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas by selecting, training, mentoring, assigning duties, providing performance feedback, providing recognition, and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required by Company policies, and local, State, and Federal guidelines.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees for $1 a day, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Health.
The annual salary range for this position is $93,600 - $170,000 Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives. #LI-DB1
Minimum Qualifications... Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or PharmD, degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.