Job: Registered Behavior Technician
Job Type: Full time, Part time, Hourly
Location: Florence, CO.
We're looking for a registered behavior technician (RBT) implementing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy) in clinic in Florence, CO and in homes with children and adolescents in Florence, Colorado, as well as potential in-home surrounding areas. Must be available to work afternoons and evenings.
- One year of experience as an RBT and/or paraprofessional (but personality is most important!).
- Familiarity with basic elements of ABA such as DTT, Task Analyses, Behavior Intervention Plans, date-taking, reinforcement schedules, etc.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/First Aid.
- Education: Minimum of a high school diploma.
- AFTERNOON/EVENING AVAILABILITY
- Willingness and ability to work late afternoons and evenings, and to drive to appointments.
- Clear background check.
- Driver's License
Senior RBT Position Requirements:
- Certified as an RBT for 2 years
- Employed with Optimum Guidance for at least 6 months
- Positive performance reviews for quarters
- Flexibility and availability to work afternoons and evenings.
- DEPENDABILITY! The kids depend on their services, and are highly affected when their clinicians call out frequently.
Implementation of ABA with children and adolescents, often with high behavioral needs. This includes:
- Teaching novel skills such as communication and ADLs.
- Decreasing negative behaviors (sometimes includes self-injury and aggression).
- Assuring that you and the kids have FUN!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.