Job: Provisioning Specialist
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 is proud to be a Colorado-Grown business that is expanding all over the globe! We have offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado Springs and Florence, CO. While we are in the process of building offices in Georgia and Texas as well, Pax8 is fully embracing the Hybrid work life synergy! We encourage all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location as nearly all of our roles can be remote!
Pax8 is looking for enthusiastic individuals looking to cut their teeth in the tech industry. Join the provisioning team and help Pax8's mission of delivering our vendor's award winning SaaS products and services to our partners, with a best in class customer success approach.
What you'll be doing:
- Post order processing of SaaS services.
- Handling incoming inquiries from customers/sales staff and troubleshooting errors.
- Working directly with vendors to fulfill orders and create a positive customer experience.
- Accurately following internal processes for customer account updates.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Organized ticket management.
- Keeping updated notes on every task/project from start to finish and providing the affected parties with status updates.
- Understanding and following specific processes for multiple vendors.
- Cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- The ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Creative problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors, and internal sales professionally by phone/email.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work collaboratively in a fun team environment.
- Quick to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a technical and/or customer service environment.
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions is preferred.
Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $38,000 or more depending on experience
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
*Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by LinkedIn or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate.*
*Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.*