Job: Professional Land Surveyor
Job type: Full-time
Location: Canon City
3 Rocks Engineering will begin offering professional land surveying services in to offer our community a wider variety of services and to further enhance the quality and efficiency of our civil team. To accomplish these goals, we are looking for a professional land surveyor with sufficient experience to establish a new surveying sector and grow it into a larger team to serve Fremont County and surrounding communities. The successful applicant will be responsible for completing survey projects from start to finish, managing projects, and will take responsibility for the quality of all survey deliverables.
Gotta Have It:
- Professional Land Surveying License
- 5+ years of land surveying experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- A track record of consistently completing high quality survey projects on time and within budget
- Passion for awesome things in Cañon City, Colorado (hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, food, rafting, rock climbing, 4 wheeling, hunting, fishing, etc.)
- Experience and ability to successfully develop business and bring in new clients
- Experience with DOT projects
- Experience leading a team of surveyors
- Surveying experience in Colorado
- $60,000-$98,000 Annual Salary
- Participation in profit sharing
- Employer-sponsored health, vision, and dental insurance
- Section 125 cafeteria plan for insurance
- Accrued PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Use of the company whitewater raft!
How to Apply: Please fill out the form below and email a copy to [email protected], along with a resume, and any other relevant documents.