Job: Physical Therapist Outpatient
Job Type: Full time, Hourly
Location: Canon City, CO.
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with direct clinical experience are eligible for up to a $15,000 sign on bonus! The bonus will be taxed per IRS regulations. Additional relocation bonus may apply based on geographical location. Must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. Responsible for a continuum of services providing care to patients with neuromuscular, orthopedic and other physically related disorders requiring mobility training, strengthening, modalities, specialized manual therapy and neuromuscular reeducation. Utilizes rehab process to promote and restore optimal health and well-being of the patient. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Previous work experience providing direct patient care in outpatient, inpatient or inpatient rehab unit preferred
- Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy, preferred
- Current Colorado state licensure as a Physical Therapist required
- BLS through the American Heart Association required
- Physical Requirements-Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. St. Thomas More Hospital, a 25-bed acute care facility, is the cornerstone of health care services for Fremont County and surrounding southern Colorado communities. St. Thomas More offers 24-hour emergency and trauma services including inpatient acute care, intensive care unit, The Birth Center, diagnostic imaging, surgical services, rehabilitation services, sleep disorder center and a community blood bank. We’re proud to have a 5-star rating for joint replacement and be ranked among the top 15% in the nation for total joint replacement by Healthgrades (2008 to 2016). Our board-certified physicians specialize in emergency medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology services, general surgery, orthopedic surgery and osteopathic treatment. Associates of St. Thomas More enjoy the camaraderie of a close-knit community hospital, the relaxed feel of small town life and an affordable cost of living in a town rich in culture and historic architecture. Located about 50 miles from Colorado Springs at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and the mouth of the Royal Gorge, locals and visitors alike enjoy this area for some of the state’s best hiking, wildlife and river sports like rafting and fishing.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We’re committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence,
- Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability Life Insurance and Spouse Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.
Everyone Thrives Here You’re different, and we love it. Your perspectives, your ways, what you are on a mission to go and do – we’re all different at Centura Health, but we’re also all equally connected and supported. We are here to cultivate YOU in an environment which not only lifts you up, but propels you forward. To help you thrive, we take pride in providing exceptional benefits to support a healthy work, home, and life balance. Be sure to consider our generous company benefits package as part of the total compensation for this role. You can find a list of our benefits HERE. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment health and drug screen and background check.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.