Job: Operations Solution Consultant (Remote)
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $71,000/base commission
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Operations Solution Consultant (OSC) demonstrates advises on Operations Software as a Service (SaaS) products and services to Technology Service Providers (TSPs) of all levels, in various industries, across broad regions of the United States and Canada. OSCs drive business conversations focused on operational improvement, automation, and benchmarking to guide our partners towards achieving greater business value. The OSC finds creative ways to keep Channel Account Managers actively engaged and manage a sales pipeline while driving the adoption of cloud software and Pax8 services. Your goal is to drive and exceed monthly sales goals while keeping your pipeline full and growing the number of active partners consuming operations solutions with your world class consulting expertise.
*Note: This is an evergreen posting. Pax8 is always looking to add to our incredible team and will continue to add to this team on an as needed basis.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Conduct benchmarking and strategic planning sessions with partners
- Conduct technical presentations internally and externally
- Engage with Channel Account Manager and document all opportunities
- Monitor business opportunities and provide support on technologies of their focus
- Partner with Sales Leadership during weekly meetings
- Manage accurate OSC Sales pipeline
- Participate in organizational planning and staffing
- Document and assist with opportunities within Salesforce Improve business acumen with newest trends in operational maturity
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least four (4) years direct sales experience in a Sales role or equivalent, preferably in a B2B environment
- At least two (2) years’ SaaS experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Channel sales experience
- Diverse business/operations experience
- Experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce Experience using LinkedIn to develop Partner relationships
- Experience in TSP sales, operations, and help desk strategies
- Overall understanding of RMM, PSA, CPQ ITnDocumentation tools
- Overall understanding of Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- Overall understanding of Microsoft D365 Power Platform
- Overall understanding of Pax8’s full line card and value proposition
- Knowledge of: IT Concepts Terminology, IT Infrastructure, Basic SaaS Architecture, Software Development, Database Fundamentals, and Cyber Security
- Track record of over-achieving quota attainment (in the top 10-20% of sales reps) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills
Required Education Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $71,000 (base/commission) or more depending on experience and performance
**Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.