Job: Licensed Child and Family Clinician
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Location: Leadville, CO.
The Licensed Child and Family Clinician provides and oversees the provision of psychosocial and mental health care for selected clients and families.
- Provides comprehensive intake assessments and develops treatment plans for clients.
- Provides risk assessment and intervention as part of the interdisciplinary team.
- Refers to and coordinates with appropriate emergency services.
- Continually assesses client’s behavioral health status.
- Provides evidence-based intervention strategies to improve client functioning and adherence.
- Acts as the lead liaison between client, psychiatrist, and other key providers for clients.
- Provides group therapy, with content determined by client/clinic needs
- Provides individual and family therapy services to clients and their families determined by client/clinic needs.
- Provide resources as needed to encourage client’s progress in accomplishing treatment goals.
- Collaborate with medical providers and/or additional service providers to coordinate care.
- Provide a care management approach around psychosocial/behavioral health needs.
- Work as part of a generalist team of clinicians.
- Documents in EHR all patient contacts and other important clinical information.
- Serves as an information resource to clinical team.
- Participates in job-related training sessions and seminars.
- Attends required staff meetings and maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Duties (if any) None
Job Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of specific medical/psychiatric illnesses, procedures and treatments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation skills necessary to work within a team.
- Ability to provide rapid clinical psychosocial assessments and brief, short or long-term treatment.
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated competency in age specific behaviors.
- Knowledge of community agencies/resources. Ability to advocate/negotiate systems for/with patients.
- Ability to prioritize decisions based upon multiple criteria and identifiable standards.
- Ability to multitask under stressful situations.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Software.
- Ability to work in a busy, high-stress environment.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to interpret rules and regulations and read and understand client records.
- Ability to work tactfully and effectively with all constituents.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports using correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Ability to maintain objectivity and confidentiality.
Education or Formal Training:
- Master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology, or closely related field.
- Colorado license required (LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMFT).
- Three years of clinical experience as a licensed mental health professional.
Working Conditions and Other Conditions of Employment
This job operates in a fast-paced, professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers. The position may require travel to conferences, meetings and branch locations on a regular or intermittent basis. Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises. In the health center environment, there is potential for contact with blood-borne pathogens and communicable diseases, as well as potential for contact with dissatisfied or abusive individuals. There could be interaction with persons who are mentally ill, disabled, elderly and emotionally upset.
These are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role but can involve standing or sitting for extended periods of time, bending at the waist, and using hands and fingers to handle and file papers or operate assigned equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Employee may also have to lift 10 to 25 lbs. unassisted.
Conditions of Employment:
- Annual TB, federally required drug screening, and Influenza vaccination or compliance with policy and procedure.
- Required possession of a valid state driver's license.
- Successful candidate must submit to and pass, post-offer drug screen.
In accordance with the Colorado Board of Health regulations, 6 CCR 1011-1, Chapter 2, Part 12, all Solvista Health employees, direct contractors, and support staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq..), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (42 U.S.C. § 2000e et seq.), the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act (C.R.S. § 24-34-401 et seq.), and any other relevant federal or State law. As such all persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment.
Sumarry of Benefits (Does not apply to internships or contractors)
- Life insurance
- Medical and behavioral health
- Deductible reimbursement plan 6% employer match retirement 100% vested after just one year
- Optional insurance coverage available on a shared-cost basis
- Flexible spending plans for health, dependent, and elder care
- Optional Health Savings Account plan
Vacation & Education
- Generous paid time off benefit
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Sick time
- Solvista Health offers internships for master’s level students in the behavioral health field
- Progressive skills enhancement training
- Monthly stipend for fitness club membership
- Discounted membership for Crossfit Cañon City
- Clinical licensure reimbursement
Student loan repayment programs available through:
- National Health Service Corps Active Sites
- Nurse Corps Active Sites
- NHSC STAR LRP Active Sites
- Colorado Health Service Corps
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
Summary of Compensation
The base compensation represents the entry point of the range. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, education and performance. The salary is just one component of Solvista Health's total compensation package for employees. For position openings where sign-on bonus is present, any former employee who seperated within the last 180 days is ineligible for said bonus option.
Summary of Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Solvista Health is deeply committed to building a workplace and community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at [email protected], or by phone at 719-275-2351.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “Visit” below for more detail on this specific job.