Job: Drafter I
Job Type: Hourly
Location: Canon City, CO.
Help design your community without having to get an engineering degree! At 3 Rocks, you'll draft and design civil and structural infrastructure with the help of an engineer. We currently have a great drafting team thanks to our local high school programs and are looking to expand that team further. The new team member will assist our engineers with tasks such as using AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D to create construction documents and exhibits for roads, utilities, residential neighborhoods, buildings, commercial developments, drainage infrastructure, and more. This is a very upwardly mobile role with great career paths and awesome benefits!
Must Have It:
Passion for your community
- Experience with AutoCAD Construction experience
- Experience working at an engineering firm
- Recommendation letter from drafting teacher or former employer
Compensation & Benefits:
- Participation in our end-of-year profit sharing
- Employer-sponsored health, dental, vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance AD&D policy
- PTO sick time begins accruing immediately
- Company paid volunteer time
- Participation in retirement plan with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Use of our "company garage"- including equipment such as our raft, climbing gear, and mountain bike!
To apply please fill out the form below and email a copy to [email protected], along with a resume, and any other relevant documents.
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “View Application” below for more detail on this specific job.