Job: Collision Technician
Job Type: Full time, Hourly
Location: Salida, CO.
From the start, Kaizen Collision Center was creative in choosing what opportunities to pursue. We embrace OEM Certifications, Dealership Relationships, electrical vehicle repair, employee training and building relationships within the community.
Kaizen means to continuously improve; this is our motto every day. Each day we work hard to provide customers with the highest level of auto repair service in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
We are excited for the next phase of growth and look forward to establishing Kaizen Collision Center as the leading repair platform in the country. With our continued growth, opportunities for employees and ability to supersede client relationships Kaizen will continue to grow.
Reports to: General Manager
The Collision Technician repairs vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably in a manner consistent with Kaizen Collision Centers S.O.P., insurance partner and industry guidelines/standards.
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Thoroughly disassemble, repair, and reassemble each vehicle.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Attend/collaborate with team during daily production meetings.
- Stay up to date with required I-Car and Company Safety Training.
- Ability to use frame machine.
- Certification in body repair preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer
- I-CAR welding certified.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Ability to supervise repair personnel.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
**Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Click “View Application” below for more detail on this specific job.